Dining room ceiling lights – The dining room is a space where we spend a lot of time at home. The lighting has its importance to make this place of life, friendly, nice place. The dining room must have a general and functional lighting, adapted to the frequent activity of this room. Prefer a fixture in the ceiling that will broadcast diffused light facing down: The ceiling can be ideal if you have a relatively low ceiling height. It will provide direct light directed to the meal area and illuminate the entire volume of the room. The dining room has several functions. We gather around the dining table to eat, play games or work, and therefore it is a good idea to have one or more pendants hanging over the table.
The best lighting for dining room ceiling lights is achieved by having the from about 80-90 cm. from the surface of the table and up, so the light does not dazzle or sitting in the way of the person sitting opposite. Dimmers are good to used in dining room ceiling lights because the dining table is often used for other purposes. One for example. Be possible to dim the lights when you want a more intimate atmosphere. At the same time it must be possible to turn up the lights when families gather around the playing field, or when you need to use the dining table as a workplace.
Easy Installing Dining Room Ceiling Lights
Dining room ceiling lights – The lamps are some of the star items in any living room or bedroom. It depends to some extent the room lighting. So that you have perfectly hung and the right way is necessary to follow the following recommendations.
How to installing dining room ceiling lights?
- We choose the lamp more suitable for space and gather all the necessary material for hanging. Among the material used are a ladder, screwdriver, drill, wire strippers, screws, studs and a terminal blocks.
- Disconnect the circuit breaker to spare scares.
- We may have temporarily suspended a light bulb. Remove the cap to let loose the cable ends and peel.
- Check if the lamp has a three-phase connection or . In the event that it is biphasic we will join the cables according to the color and leave without connecting the conductor grounding. For splicing terminal strips are used.
- Mark with a pencil where the lamp will be fixed. The fastening system depends on the roof structure. In the case of wood that is specific screws are used, while in the plasterboard will be used to drill holes and plugs.
- We make the connection cable and look at dining room ceiling lights.